Daily message

Goodmorning! Today I would like to invite my readers to pray for my wellbeing and peace and happiness in my life.

The message from God and the angels is," Dear Archangel Metatron, please help me deepen my connection to God and guide me to feel and understand the profound love of the Divine".

I quote," There's no consensus on the origin of the name Metatron, nor are there records of him being called anything else. The Talmud, the Zohar, and the apocryphal Book of Enoch do refer to Metatron as the " Lesser YHVH"( YHVH are the Hebrew letters for God) and make reference to Metatron sitting as a scribe next to God.... "

From my personal experience, I have prayed to God and Archangel Metatron for teenagers especially my daughter.It is always good to protect your family members with prayers and keep them in the presence of God always.

Just wanted to give all my readers a useful tip to avoid dehydration. I quote, " Diarrhea can sometimes cause dehydration. To prevent this from happening, add 1 teaspoon of natural sugar, 1 teaspoon of lime juice, a pinch of salt to a pint of room-temperature water, and sip throughout the day.
NOTE: If the diarrhea continues beyond three days, it would be wise to consult a doctor.

Have a blessed day!Buona giornata! Image Courtesy: Family First

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message