Daily message

Goodafternoon!
Today seems to be the day of prayers... The word of God today is:
Psalm 102: 18 - 23
" Let this be recorded for a generation to come, so that people yet unborn may praise the Lord: that he looked down from his holy height, from heaven the Lord looked at the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners, to set free those who deemed to die; so that the name of the Lord may be declared in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem, when people's gather together, and kingdoms, to worship the Lord.He has broken my strength in midcourse;"

The message from God and the angels is: " Archangel Michael, what changes would you like to see me make in my life right now? Please clearly guide me upon the path of my life purpose "

Mother Mary asks us all to Offer sacrifices, Pray the rosary,Wear the scapular.



Fatima Prayers TAUGHT BY THE ANGEL ( 1916 ) O my God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You. I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hopeand do not love You ( repeat 3 times )

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrilege and indifference by which He is offended Thru the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of sinners ( repeat 3 times )

TAUGHT BY OUR LADY OF FATIMA ( 1917 )
(Adoration Prayer)
O Most Holy Trinity, I adore You. My God, my God, I love You in the most Blessed Sacrament
(Decade of the Rosary Prayer)
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy ( repeat after each decade )
(Sacrifice Prayer)
O my Jesus, this is for love of You, conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

To Christians, Saturday is the day for Mother Mary. Once I had to go to a doctor and was worried about it, my mother assured me it would be alright since the appointment was on a Saturday.

From the book I am reading, "The way to calm an irritable mind...There are times when we join our hands together and silently pray for someone or reflect on something. I recommend making time for this not only when you visit a grave or a religious site but in your everyday life as well.

By joining our hands together, we foster a sense of gratitude. It allows no room for conflict. You cannot attack someone when your hands are joined together, can you? An apology given with joined hands soothes anger or irritation."

Have a blessed day! Buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message