Daily message

Goodafternoon! Today the message, From the Teachings of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui is , " Inner beauty is more important than external beauty ".

The message from God and the angels is this prayer: I quote:

" Dear God and angels, please release me from the hold caffeine has over me. I no longer want to drink coffee, as I know that it makes my precious body work too hard. I love my body and want to nurture myself. I know that if I continue drinking coffee, I cannot truly experience peace. Please help me become calm, tranquil, and balanced in all ways. I willingly release all cravings for caffeine into the light. I give you permission to help me now. Thank you."

From the book on " Integral Optimism and Happiness" by Charles Alphonse, I quote, " During my lectures on NLP and Creative Mind Potential Enhancement I ask the participants to think of a very sad event in their lives and get the feel of it for few minutes. They report about different mood swings, bodily reactions and feelings. Then soon after this I ask them to think of a very pleasant and compelling experience that brought them joy. It immediately changes the whole mood and also brings new bodily sensation of well-being. Kindly take note of my methodology of taking first the negative experience and then end with a positive one....that we are influenced by the inner pictures we have; most of them ( for most of us) are negative in nature. It affects our mindset and in the long run the well_being on the whole. We seem to have limited models and choices."

In India, it is time for lunch. Today I am planning to have rice with " vallarai" satha podi and cauliflower "poriyal"( a side dish made with cut cauliflower florets and made with onion and tomato with little ginger garlic paste and spices and curry leaves and coriander leaves for garnishing)

Once, Aachi, my spiritual counselor's mother, sent me few clippings from tamil magazines, all on the topic of good health. Once for thatha, my spiritual counselors' father, I visited a book depot in Velankanni and asked my niece to choose books for her grandfather. She chose two Marian books in tamil for him.

A little translation from one of the clippings wh8vh is about mushrooms. " If you have less immunity power in your body, it is easier to catch cough and cold frequently. hence in our day today menu, we need to add mushrooms. When we consume mushrooms, we will be able to feel our body gaining immunity power in four weeks."

I used to make very often mushroom biriyani and raita, for my daughter to take to college as lunch.

Today I came across the birthday greetings, my daughter made for me, ....."I shall always love you to the core..... And I hope I never loose you like the tail of Eeyore "

Have a blessed day! buona giornata!
Creation of art: Vanitha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message