Daily message

Goodmorning!
Today again I watched the video talk by the Capuchin priest. I am guided to talk about one of the Spiritual foundation training I had undergone when I was in USA. I quote," Now, that we have arrived on to the door step of the next millennium, let us know that nothing can be done by arguing, discussing, and feeling guilty about what has already happened, but let's be aware that we can certainly do something about the present and by doing so we can transform this world, again, into THE DIVINE KINGDOM."

The misery, the pain, the tumult, the prejudice, the ignorance -'n ' number of words can be used to describe only one thing - I.e non-divine thinking. Non-divine thinking, simply, is taking, keeping , accumulating and piling up of everything which in turn settled down in the formnof GROSSNESS, in the heart.

Divine is about giving, loving and sacrificing. Pour out everything that you have, without judging the merits of others - aim is to empty ourselves.

All the real knowledge is imparted in silence. All the real knowledge is understood in silence. True, the SILENCE SPEAKS.

There are two thoughts in my mind today. The other day I heard a talk by a tamilnadu minister in St.Pauls seminary and he said , in India , the education was reserved onlyfor a particularsector of people belonging to a particular caste until the christian missionaries arrived in India. That gives us another perspective of God's plan of our freedom struggle too. It is true that India was conquered by the British empire and went through massacres and many difficult independence struggles but there is also a saying " Love conquers all".

The message from God and the angels is:

The word of God Today is:
Isaiah 41:1, 10
" Listen to me in silence, O coastlands;
12let the peoples renew their strength;
13let themapproach, then let them speak;
14let us together draw near for judgement.
.... do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be afraid, for I am your God;
18I will strengthen you, I will help you,
19I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
20have a blessed day! buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message