Daily message

Goodmorning! The message from God and the angels is," The messenger Archangel Gabriel helps teachers, journalists, writers and those who want to work with children. If you feel guided to write, Gabriel will motivate and guide you. If you'd like to help children in some way, ask Gabriel for a Divine assignment"

From a book I am reading in tamil," It is important that one has to realise , the person can keep y9ung or old due to his or her thoughts. The soul gets matured due to your thoughts. If your thoughts are beautiful, glorious, and gathered only on goodness, whatever be your age, you will always be young".

From the book on " Integral Optimism and Happiness " by Charles Alphonse OFM CAP, I quote, " In the Franciscan Spiritual Tradition Saint Francis of Assisi, a great brother of Cosmic Fraternal Reflections from Italy, has introduced a pardon approach where on every August 2nd Franciscans can receive forgiveness of all their sins and mistakes if they do certain Spiritual practices visiting one of the churches of Franciscans. The message behind this is that I reconcile with all in my heart, give and get a home feeling.Or at least start the process of integral healing."

Once I did this PIOT exercise, as per the advice of my spiritual counselor, with my father who is suffering from Alzhiemers along with a rosary to Mother Mary, and I found that my father was filled with peace and was speaking in a coherent way that day.

A prayer from that exercise:
I bless you God of my life
I thank you
Thanks for your inspiration and the gift of life you gave me
Thanks for being with me
How great you are God in your creation and its beauty
Fill me further with your love and wisdom
Make me an instrument of love and goodness...

Today I would like to share with my readers a prayer to the Cherubim.I quote:
Dearest Cherubim angels, we give thanks for your positive energy that warms our hearts and brings a refreshed energy back to our tired souls. Remind us of the light that shines within us that is of God, and help us realise the potential of our spirit. Show us the way to use our energy wisely, for our good and for the good of others."

Have a blessed day! buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message