Daily message

Goodmorning!
From the book by Andrew Murray,I quote"Coals offire"
"If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee."Proverbs 25: 21 - 22
Lord, my natural reaction to anger is to make life harder for my enemies, not easier. Not many people would offer to cook a steak dinner for a hungry burglar before sending him off with the silverware. Any enemy certainly would be taken aback by such a response. He might even feel guilty and ashamed.

You tell me I am to treat everyone-even those who hurt me-with love and concern, and You will reward me for my actions. The next time I am prepared to lash out at someone who has hurt me, let Your forgiveness and love be reflected in my response.

God and the angels call us today to pray and participate in prison ministry. I have always loved walking to the prison nearby and buy plants from the nursery garden there.Always remember to pray for the souls inside that prison for two minutes.

The message from God and the angels is " each creative project is like strapping on a miner's hat with a headlamp and venturing into a mine shaft. You can only see the step that you are on right now, and there's uncertainty as to what you are mining."...This is the courage to trust the flow, allow for ambiguity( but strive for clarity), and be creative.

From the book on Integral Optimism and happiness, " Here God does not lose anything but only human person is deprived of that generous love....One of our brothers Br.Charles Serignat shared his experienced after a retreat with the Franciscan Family where they were taught to meditate on God's love and human love for a week. He was able to feel the transformation these initiatives brought into his being.

I am guided to pray for peace in Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ and Russia πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί...let us all# walk together and#pray together for world 🌎 peace.And special prayer intentions to stop the nuclear ammunition between the two countries πŸ™

10have a blessed day! bu9na giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message