Daily mesage

goodeveninh
it is night in India, and its my habit to relax sometimes before I go t9 sleep with cup sambean8.
here we indians are indigenous in that we even name our dhoops as computer samurai.
4i visited my nephew and my niece today.
they are in summer holidays and busy with giving cultural programmes with their friends and planning to goto movies mych to the consternation of their mother.
6ofcourse, they attend vivilia vethafama palli at our parish churchalso.
7oce when a group of my daughter's friends visited my h9me, I was surprised at one girl who didn't leave the plate for the servant maid to wash but washed it herself.
8today evening, we made garlic bread At home on the Tawas and enjoyed home cooked dinner.
9fr the youth of today's world...
1. to be faithful in littke things is a big thing.
2. good manners and keeping moral ethics gies a long way to inspire y9ur friends as well as their parents.
3. in all your sports abd physical exercises, include mind detox from time to time in this socialneduadriven world.
4. be good, be happy and wish yourself all the best in all your challenges.
1my God bless you all!
image courtesy: free nature stock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message