Daily Message

Are we always surrounded by good people at times, we are not given choices at work or at home. Angels always say we humans have freewill choices. Even the angels say, they can't intervene unless we pray for our happiness in life. It is a free world. God has given us free air and water to drink and to breathe. And plenty of natural resources to eat in Nature. God takes care of us everyday. When I prayed today, the message I got is to work closely and guide the young people, with the help of Archangel Gabriel and Mother Mary. Sometimes the young people are superfluous. they hurt the elders with their attitude. Even the elders do the same. I am an engineer from a renowned Old University of those times, worked in Silicon valley, have visited many parts of the world, above all I am a mother. When the youth get misled, either through religion or politics or parents or whoever guides them, it hurts me. Young men and women need to have a proper foundation. Today I read in Barack Obama's Instagram: I have provided the link here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTfBETpAzBU/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Today I pray God to protect the youth of the world so that they know to make the right career choices, choose a right mentor, and ambitious enough to take care of themselves yet with a consideration for their families and people around them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message