Daily Message

Goodmorning ! When I heard the early morning bell from our church ring, I sent my prayers through angels to God. Today I have too many prayers which need to be heard. The church bell, which is a music by itself does a detox of our negative entities if any, and also enhances our good vibrations. I pray to God that let this be a blessed day for me. We all have our pains and issues, as I sit in my room and pray, I see lots of little angels carrying flowers , maybe petitions to the God Almighty above.I pray that the light of God surround me, the love of God enfold me, the power of God protect me and the presence of God watch over me. And I pray especially for me and my loved ones to get healed. Stay connected in the presence of God and have a peaceful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message