Daily Message

Today I am sending this message in the evening. As I sit watching the evening scenario from my room, I can hear the music from the church nearby. It's always good to trust in the Lord and do our duties wherever we are. I pray to God and Archangel Michael, to continue to protect the world around us. There are lots of blessings in our lives. We just need to open our eyes and see them. Sometimes even if we get hurt by others, if we pray with faith, He is sure to turn our prayers to blessings. I miss my daughter and as I sit praying, I remember the passage I got from the book I am reading. To pray to Archangel Sandalphon, another beautiful messenger of God, with faith so that He could show me a place to live. My daughter in her teen wisdom, once told me to give her space and time. Today I ask God for the same. Words have different perspectives, at different time zones of our lives and geographyically too. God in His infinite wisdom and goodness, even though He made only one man and woman, He provided them abundantly for generations to come. Today I feel guided to pray to Archangel Michael and Archangel Sandalphon, for our families and their wellbeings. Have a wonderful evening! Buona sera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message