Daily Message

Its a beautfiul morning where I am. Yet my heart is troubled. In the morning, I did some gardening and could relax myself in the nature. It has become a habit of mine recently to seek solace in the plants and trees and the breeze around me.Even the sunlight that shines upon the plants and trees and also in the Holy family statue I keep in my garden ( a zen space for me ) gives me calmness and soothes me. When we look up at the sky in times of troubles, its upto us to seek our guardian angel. When we look at the grass below, its upto us to seek our guardian angel. When we look at our life's issues, its upto us to lift our hearts and minds to God, and surrender our worries. Angels are God's representatives on earth and heaven and whenever I feel lonely, I have invoked the presence of Archangels and they have helped me immensely.They give practical solutions to our real life problems and issues also not just spiritual clarity and calmness. I encourage you all to pray to your guardian angel today. Have an inspirational day!#guardianangel#zenspace#Holyfamily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message