Daily Message

Buongiorno!Goodmorning! Today it's a peaceful morning. The more we are in inner silence within ourselves, the more good it will bring to us and others around us. Once an Italian American friend gifted me and my daughter with a rosequartz in a heart shape, and I gifted that friend with a book. WE, healers, have our own ways of healing each other unknowingly too, at the right time, if our intentions are good. The rose quartz crystal is not only supposed to enhance the love in our relationships with the right people, and it is also used to enhance our self worth which increases the love within us. Even though I liked that rose quartz crystal, for reasons known to Heaven, I didint use it. My daughter did keep it under her pillow and I hope and pray it increases her self worth, and I remember worrying that she will break it, and so asked her to keep it safe. The beauty of the healing crystals is it has its programme inscribed within it, when it is found in nature itself, and it is the healer's ability to unearth its healing property. Today an Archangel Metatron asks us to deepen our connection to God, in our day to day life, even amidst the responsibliities we have as a family. Have a beautiful day! If you feel inspired, please post your comments or send your comments to annievanitha444@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message