Daily Message

Today morning I woke up with some agitations in my mind due to personal issues. All I could say was my little prayers to my angels with all my faith in God. For those who love God, God has His own ways of taking care of people. I was just wondering if there are lots of peace angels around us on earth and if we could pray to them, all will be well. Yet all those years ago, on this day, there was a twin tower attack, and I remember feeling anxious for those people that day. If all of us have prayed for peace, maybe that would'nt have happened. It is very essential to pray for peace of the world in whatever way we could. I was at work that day and I remember donating hundred dollars for the charity that was collected that day itself. Today after all these years, I think whenever we could,
we should appoint peace angels all over the earth to take care of humanity. Visually and prayfully, if the national leaders appoint these angels over their countries, or continents, the world will be a better place. Peace at heart is very much essential for a happy living. A happy day to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message