Daily message

Goodmorning! Today my morning prayersare for my daughter. Mothers always know when their children needs a prayer. Once I had to go for a walk with a niece in the woods around her home. She stopped me at every tree to collect what she called as , " pixie dust" from her imaginary fairies to put it 8n her magic pocket. My another niece is a ballet dancer. I remember watching " Frozen 2" with her. For the last few days, I am urged to pray to Archangel Metatron. As a healer, I have always prayed to St.Padre Pio and St.Alphonsa everyday. My sister is named after Padre Pio and I read somewhere if there is one spiritual child in the family , Padre Pio adopts the entire family as his spiritual children. Padre Pio carried stigmata in his hands, and sometimes during the mass services , the angels accompanied him to turn the Bible pages.The guardian angels served as his courier service messengers too. The message from Archangel Metatron for all youth is to be proactive, smart, down to earth , exuberant and happy. The Bible message from our church group today is, Psalm 27:5
New International Version
5 For in the day of trouble(A)
he will keep me safe(B) in his dwelling;
he will hide me(C) in the shelter of his sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock.(D)
My heartfelt condolences and prayers to the family of Mr. Abe Shinzo , the former Japanese prime Minister who was assasinated yesterday during his speech campaign.
Have a blessed day! Buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message