Daily message

Goodevening! Today God and the angels want to talk about all the problems like miscarriage, abortion, uterus removal and even cancers like illnesses in the reproductive organs, for both men and women. Once I had to accompany my sister and saw the deep pain she went through.I was in silent retreat for a week earlier,saying my prayers before the altar in the little chapel there. Sometimes silence weighs heavily in our consciousness and we need to surrender it to God and pray. It is said through prayers we speak to God and through silent meditations God speaks to us. It is not easy to pray in this noisy world. From the book I am reading, " Integral Optimism and Happiness", I would like to quote, "As human beings we are going to have certain negative mood triggers but we could also design a way to have good moods as and when needed. Having good moods makes one optimistic, creative and alive. Bad moods in turn lead to bad thoughts, unhelpful emotions, and naturally to poor mental and physical health." The Bible message is , " The ears of all the people were attentive"_ NEH.8:3 And the prayer is, " Make me an attentive listener, Lord".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message