Daily message

Goodmorning! The message from God and the angels is, I quote, " There are also different wavelength energy patterns, depending on your lifestyle. Someone, who, for example, spends most of his time drinking alcohol in a bar will have a different countenance and energy from someone who spends most of his time praying and meditating. Your energy pattern is affected by the places where you hang out , the people with whom you associate, and the thoughts that you predominantly think".

From the book I am reading today, on the topic, " Purifying Shower of Light". This is the little prayer, the book offers for everyone. " Angel's, please infuse my shower head with purifying and detoxifying light. Every time I bathe beneath this shower, my energy will be cleared. I will leave feeling refreshed, re-energized, and motivated.Thank you".

I feel guided to talk about my great grandfather. He used to be very vibrant and full of youthful energy in his old age. I remember fighting with him over a detective novel which we both wanted to read at the same time. He used to play cards with us and my younger brother who wanted to extend his visit used to hide his umbrella so that he could stay longer with us.

The Bible message today is , " Psalm 50:19-21
New International Version
19 You use your mouth for evil
and harness your tongue to deceit.(A)
20 You sit and testify against your brother(B) and slander your own mother’s son.
21 When you
did these things and I kept silent,(C)
you thought I was exactly[a] like you.
But I now arraign(D) you
and set my accusations(E) before you
Have a blessed day! Buona giornata!
Image Courtesy: Bernard Spragg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message