Daily message

Goodmorning! Today my prayers are of varied kinds. India is a place of diversity. We always find unity in diversity since time immemorial. When I was doing my post graduation in Madurai, we had to go for a summer project at ISRO, the Indian Space Research Organisation in Trivandrum.Once we had to go to an astrophysics center at Kavalur. Yes. The sky is something beautiful to explore through the telescopes. As a young child, the pictures of the Hubble space telescopes in the book taken from the central library had inspired me. The book I am reading today, by Charles Alphonse OFM CAP called the " Integral Optimism and happiness"
talks about, " Power within a model". " In one state there is a continuous flow or change of energy. In the other state, there is a block or stand_still point of that energy or frozeness which is our concern. " Maybe you need to know the power of ultrasonic transducers which is an area of scientific interest these days. Any given day, the Bible which is the " Word of God" is powerful.Today God and the angels want all my readers irrespective of religion, to go through the Bible online or otherwise and receive a verse of God. Happy reading! Buona giornata! All my readers are most welcome to share their comments here.Photo Courtesy: Family First

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message