Daily message

Goodmorning! The souls of the children, even when they are in heaven, chooses the parents and the family they want to be born to, so that they could fulfil their soul purpose on earth.The message from God and the angels is,I quote, " Archangel Gabriel, thank you for helping me parent my beloved child. Please watch over me and my little one, ensuring our health and happiness." From the book called, " God's tender promises for mothers" , I quote " When you are worried about your children, remember: Worry is like a rocking chair. You may feel like doing something, but it won't get you anywhere." " It is good that one should Hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord". _ Lamentations 3:26
Have a blessed day! Bu9na giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message