Daily message

Greetings! Today God and the angels want us to know how to deal with the past issues.Once I visited a church which had past memories for me and I got a mother Mary picture to hang in my daughter's room at my home so that when she comes here , she could pray and release any of her worries concerning the past. As an integral optimist, I learnt to make a conscious effort to replace all negative triggers with positive triggers. Today also I am inspired to pray to God and the Archangel Sandalphon to heal our memories with good healing music. As I wrote this, God and the angels whispered in my ears just now what kind of Playlist would heal me. All of us can pray with faith and get inspired with a good Playlist of musical themes.Bu9na Sera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message