Daily message

Goodmorning!
From a book on Gita wisdom, a Bhagavad Gita quote, " Enlightenment means to replace ourselves with God as the center of our consciousness ".
( Chapter 4 I Verse 35)
Today God and the angels want to ask us few questions, I guess. I quote, " I am often asked if it's okay to ask the angels for help with material issues." Is it all right if I ask them for a great parking space?". Am I wasting the angels' time by asking them to help me with something that I could easily do myself?" and " Maybe God will be offended if I ask Him for material items or trivial things".These are among the concerns I commonly hear, expressing fears that prevent us from asking for help.
" It is also God's will that the angels help us fulfil our higher purpose. God and the angels know that if our minds and schedules are occupied with worries, concerns, and fears about material goods or supply, we won't have the time or energy to fulfil our purpose....
" They also know that we sometimes use material items as a time-wasting device that I call a delay tactic. This means amy activity that diverts your attention from
fulfilling your purpose."
Today I am guided to talk about the culinary expertise a modern day youth should have, whether it's a boy or a girl. Once a cousin brother from UK taught me how to cook lasagna with minced meat and the tomato puree made and refrigerated by my daughter.Once I visited an elderly Italian American family for dinner, and when I appreciated the wonderful array of traditional foods she had made, she gifted me with a file folder of her Italian family recipes.
Recently , on my visit to Velankanni church in India with our family, we enjoyed cooking fresh seafood in the firewood stoves we had there. It definitely gives a feel at home flavor besides the ecological benefits it brings.
The word of God today is :
Psalm 4:8
New International Version
8 In peace(A) I will lie down and sleep,(B)
for you alone, Lord,
make me dwell in safety.(C)
Have a fabulous day!bu9na giornata!
Image Courtesy: Matt Bango

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message