Daily message

Goodmorning! The message from God and the angels is, " The angels at work". I quote " The angels will work overtime to help you with your career.Just ask, and they will screen your phone calls and keep away unnecessary time-wasters. Angels can also guide suitable customers to your business. A wonderful prayer to say in the morning is:" I ask that everyone who would receive blessings from my product( or services) be given the time, money, and whatever else they need to purchase my product(services) today."

The inspirational reading today is ," The natural expression of the angels is Truth."...." Perhaps the moral of the story of the prodigal s9n is that, " God helps those who help themselves." We take the first step, and the angels take it from there to lead us into higher consciousness. Sometimes they give very graphical illustrations of what we must do, as shown in this letter:In meditation I asked what I could do t9 help me move up higher. After a few minutes in the silence, a voice said, " I am expressing the fullness of my Christh9od."...." maintain perfect balance"...I understood what the messages were about-making a commitment to Christhood. I have."

Today I wish a happy feast day to all who are named after Saint Joach8m and Saint Anne. May their blessings belong to all the good families of the world! Have a blessed day! Buona giornata! Image Courtesy: Matt Moloney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message