Daily message

Goodafternoon! Today I am guided to talk about the starfish breath. From the book I am reading, " The duration can be from 30seconds to 7 minutes.". "Call upon this technique anytime you'd like to :
Increase energy
Release stagnant energy
Relieve stress
Stretch
Release tension
Improve concentration
I quote," if you are heavily connected to your intuition, you know when your personal space is compromised energetically... "THE PRACTICE "
1. Standing is recommended for this one.
2. Closed eyes are recommended for this practice.
3. Breathe in through your mouth and raise your arms out to your sides like a starfish.
4. Breathe out of your mouth for five quick puffs as you pump your arms down on each puff.
5. As you move your arms, feel the energy around you neutralizing. You can do this quickly or as slowly as you'd like.
6. Continue for at least seven rounds of breathing.
7. For little kids, the following breathing technique could be used for emotional regulation and mindfulness.

The message from God and the angels is:
Psalm 56:12-13
New International Version
12 I am under vows(A) to you, my God;
I will present my thank offerings to you.
13 For you have delivered me from death(B)
and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God
in the light of life.(C)
Have a blessed day!Buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message