Daily message

Goodmorning! Today the message from God and through the angels is , " Either way, many musicians have benefitted calling upon Archangel Sandalphon for musical help...Sandalphon's gracious and powerfully gentle presence can support you in developing a closer connection to God and your spirituality." The Archangel Sandalphon's halocolour is turquoise blue.

From the book, " Modern day Miracles" by Louise L.Hay and Friends, " My heart now sings!" , I quote ," When I discovered the work of Louise Hay,I' d become stale in my career for 14 years, and I was disillusioned and burned out. I was also continually getting ill, contracting pneumonia for three consecutive years and shingles in my eye, to name just a few of my ailments. I yearned for something better. I wanted to rediscover my passion and make a difference, not only in my own life, but in others' lives as well."

Today, I am sharing with all my readers, one of my favorite songs that I always loved to hear my daughter play in her keyboard. Have a blessed day! buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message