Daily message

Goodeven
ing!
I first learned about the benefits of working with Archangel michael when I read Doreen's book The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children. I fell in love with the vacuuming technique described in the book, I read through it a couple of times until I memorized it almost to the letter!I vacuumed my children's rooms and then proceeded to do the whole house. I also bought a beautiful ceramic plaque with Michael's picture on it that I placed in front of my kids'rooms.
I've become very good at visualizing, and when I use this technique, I immediately see a huge glowing blue light within my mind's eye. I swear sometimes that I also feel as if I'm being wrapped in strong positive energy. I invited Michael to stay with my family permanently, as Doreen had suggested, and I sense his presense when I think of him.
I noticed immediately that my son Zack sleeps better and has more settled energy whenever I vaccuum his room and add my own prayers of help and thanks to Michael.My son Tyler is very in tune to sounds in his room, so much so that they used to keep him awake. Sensing that he felt unsafe, I typed up the invitation for Michael to stay with us and placed it in his bedroom. The results were immediate and wonderful: Tyler stopped hearing noises that kept him awake. It's been five years since I first met Archangel Michael, and I'm thankful for his presence all the time.
I've also requested that Michael go to school with my kids. Periodically, when Zack starts feeling ultra sensitive and bullied, I call upon the archangel to stay with him, and he always comes home with fewer complaints and upsets. On days when I forgot to call upon Michael on behalf of my son, I can realy notice the difference in how Zack acts when he gets home from school.
My life has become much more enriched and blessed as a result of calling on Michael and all the other angels and guides. It's such an easy thing to do, and the consequences can never do harm to anyone. Quite the opposite: THe outcome is a more peaceful, positive, blessed life.
image courtesy:Annie Vanitha
titked: candle for sleep apnea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message