Daily message

Goodevening!
Gita wisdom through quotes by Chaitanya Charan...
We can't avoid perceiving sense objects, but we can avoid pursuing them...
{Chapter 2 I Verse 70}
Transcend duality by absorption in a reality higher than duality
{Chapter 5 I Verse 20}
From the book on "I"D Change My Life If I Had More Time''by Doreen Virtue,PH.D.
The happiest people I have met don't waste one minute of time at work. So, instead of arriving home worried and discouraged about unfinished work, they feel energized by their day's accomplishments. Super women and men? No, simply superorganized and focused women and men. That's what ""working smart"" means, after all. Like stretching a dollar to stay within a budget, people who work smart, productively use each minute ( without becoming workaholics).
My spiritual director Fr.Robert Warren,S.A.from Graymoor also insists on following a ""PIOS Schedule""...
Have a pleasant day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message