Daily message

goodevening!
once when my daughter was a small kid, visited Sydney, Australia.
while returning back to si gapire, at the airport, bought a set of opal earrings for my daughter.
the uncle late Mr.Jegadev , who accompanied me asked me to get a matching necklace with an a opal pendant for my daughter.
Benefits of Wearing Opal Stone
It helps to treat medical disorders like stomach and eye.
It helps to find love, good luck, happiness, positivity.
It enhances creativity, passion and strength.
It provides stability in troubled marriage.
It improves the functioning of kidneys.
It showers good fortune.
when I lived in US, I used to visit many garage sakes. most of my craft books and cook books are from there. My daughter who is an architect today got her first big book on children's arts and crafts from the Australian airport.
all of us have memory bags , best to pack the good ones in it.
have a blessed day!
16image courtesy: Al3x rosy
17titked: wedding earrings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message