Daily message

Goodevening!
From the book on ""Gita Wisdom Through Quotes""by Chaitanya Charan...
""Money is one measure of value;it is not the only measure of value"
{Chapter 16 I Verse 13}
""To see differences among people as fundamental and final is delusional-we all are made up of the same spiritual stuff"
{ Chapter 18 I Verse 21}
Once the goal is fixed in your sight, don't let the mind's phantoms deflect your flight.
{Chapter 18 I Verse 35 }
Once I went shopping for christmas decoration in madurai with my little niece, I got this book On ""Start with art "" titled Prints by Isobel Thomas from raintree publishers from uk in a bookshop here.
It talks about ""what's a print?, Where can I see prints, what do people use to make prints, block prints, use different texture in prints etc....
Art by Vanitha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message