Daily message

goodevening!
psalm 120
Prayer for deliverance from Slanderers
A song of Ascents
1. In my distress I cry to the Lord,
that he may answer me
2"Delicer me, O Lord
from lying lips,
from a deceitful tongue."
3what shall be given to you?
And what more shall be done to you,
you deceitful tongue?
4A warrior's sharp arrows,
with glowing coals of the broom tree!
5woe is me, thay I am an alien in Me'shech.
that I must live among the tentd os Ke'dar.
6too long have I had my dwelling
among those who hate peace.
7I am for peace;
but when I speak,
they are for war.
from the book on ayurveda...
To produce a similar effect, you can use a blood-cleansing herbal combination. For example, mix the herbs manjistha and neem in equal amounts
manjistga 1 part
neem 1 part
Take 1/2 teaspoon ofvthis mixture 3 times a day with warm water after meals. It will cleanse the blood and help ti heal pitra type alkeegies.
the common wrstern herb burdock is'also an effective bloid purifuer, you can make a tea from 1/2 teaspoon burdock per cup of boiling water and drink it 2 or 3 times a day.
have a blessed day!
image courtesy: Dr. Selvamani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message