Daily message

Goodevening! I was praying today with the incense lit up and I started wondering about other religions of the world. The humanity suffers because at some places we don't have the tolerances for other religious brothers and sisters. Learning other religions is like stepping out of our comfort zones. Today I read about Jainism. These words inspired me."Jainism teaches that the path to enlightenment is through nonviolence and reducing harm to living things (including plants and animals) as much as possible". The Archangel Gabriel message today is we are on the right path. My maternal grandfather used to hold meetings on intercultural spirituality at his home. In India, weddings take place at a grander scale that at times the people here find it hard to find a place like a wedding hall because they are all so expensive. Many a weddings have taken place at my grandparents' home. Today being hospitable even to our close kith and kin is a hard task.I bring my hands together today to pray for the goodness of the humanity. Buona Sera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message