Daily message

Goodmorning! Today I feel inspired to write an angel healing message for our today's youth. Years ago, I was looking for a job in my field, and in spite of my education and the network around me, I wanted to have a mentor who could counsel me in my career. That reminds me of a story.
One of my uncles was a kind of an atheist in his youthful days. In spite of his father, telling him to go to church on Sundays, he did rebel because he had a different perspective on religion. When he got married and his daughter was a premature baby, as he narrated this story to me years later, he said, he was very happy to see his father travel to his city in spite of his old age and gave him the moral support he required. He was very tensed and worried whether his baby would survive and once he saw his father at the hospital , he felt "Appa is there, he would take care of everything ".Probably he felt the love of his father or the love of " Our Father". So the message to the parents is to be patient and understanding in your ways of life especially with the youth and be broad minded. And more importantly, please do not guide them or compel them by making them feel guilty. " Love" and " Laughter " are the best medicines whether you are a religious spiritual director or an engineering mentor. I have even seen the elderly being misguided in different directions in spirituality and it has led to their downfall. Let us continue to heal the world in the the right ways.Have a splendid day!Image Courtesy: Vintage RS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message