Daily message

Goodafternoon! Recently my metaphysical friends seem to be worried about nature and the generations to come too. They have suggested to use moss agate crystals to be buried in sand for healing of the plants in nature. That reminded me of what our ancestors used to do. They buried the ginger in the sand before the refrigerator era to preserve it as fresh and then use it for cooking now and then.My friends wanted to cleanse and pray for developing a green thumb too.
A passage I came across today "Anytime you garden, you are contributing to the world through your peace of mind. Every time you have a peaceful thought, it goes out into the world and affects others, just as, conversely, angry thoughts affect others in the way that second hand smoke does. When you are gardening your thoughts play beautiful music that resonate throughout the spheres "
Today God and the angels seem to be providing us with gardening tips. I just watered my plants and couldn't find the incense stand for my prayers. So put my creative senses to work and put the sandalwood incences meant for cleansing vibrations
in the small pot filled with soil! Have a blessed day! Buona giornata! Image Courtesy: Family first

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message