Daily message

Goodevening! Today is the day for Immaculate heart of Mary! Mother Mary, Queen of angels always sends her love for her children. Few days back, I saw Doreen Virtue's Instagram post saying adoption is the way to go. One thing beautiful about US, which I have seen, having lived there for a few years is the unconditional love the parents give their adopted children besides their own children sometimes. Being a God mother of an adoptive daughter myself, I have seen the blessings she has brought her family and even me and my daughter. Just one concern though for the Americans when they demand for their right for women! As their president Biden asks in cases of rape and incest, what would be the solution? Do these women have to carry the cross all their lives. Let us pray more to Mother Mary for more blessings! Buona Sera!Image Courtesy: Senior living

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message