Daily message

Goodafternoon! Today as I was walking to the bank, I thought about my maternal grandparents who were my godparents too. My grandfather, was a self taught engineer of those days. Looking at his books on electricity had inspired me even as a student. He was a self taught civil engineer too who had built a church. Once when I was in school, he accompanied me to Visvesvaraya science museum in Bangalore and he'was very happy and proud when I explained to him about a hydroelectric thermal project model kept there. From my grandparents collection, the books that inspired me were " The big fisherman" and " The robe" written by Lloyd C Douglas. As our Pope Francis says, "Sometimes we need to visit the elderly in our lives "and"sometimes we can visit the elderly who are not with us in our memories too"
. "May God and the angels continue to bless the world! Buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message