Daily message

Goodmorning! Recently one of my friends got me a natural beauty face mask so that I could relax when needed at home. She also asked me not to think anything and just to relax with no thoughts. A line I want to share with you from the book I am reading, " Breathing by itself is enough ". In India, for little infants when they are infected with cold in their lungs, betel leaves are used. The practice is to show the betel leaves in the fire and to catch its warmth in fingers and keep it on the little infants. One of my aunt from UK, introduced me to vicks capsules, so that the oil could be spread little in the pillows of infants, so they could breathe easily when they have cold. God and the angels want us all to breathe well! Have a relaxing Sunday! Buona giornata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message