Daily message

Goodafternoon!Today according to the book, the prayer is to Archangel Chamuel whose name means," He who sees God". The prayer goes like this, "Thank you, Archangel Chamuel, for instilling in me with pure Divine peace, that I may rest in the knowledge that you and God are watching over all of us."His holy mission includes the manifestation of universal peace through helping individuals attain inner peace, even during turbulent times."
As an alternative therapy healer, my guru used to strictly tell us all to do the self healing everyday before we heal others.Even for me, it's a difficult task. The question today is , as I read in one of my subscription emails, how are we going to heal this world, that exists in modernity ,like Jesus did, in His times which was a completely different era. It's not a question for apostles alone but for all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message