Daily Message

Goodmorning! Today I am guided to talk about the very first trip I had with my spiritual counselor and his family. We went to meet Sr.Rosy of Carmel convent of Thanjavur district.Her very touch of simplicity and hospitality brought me to tears before her in my knees. I used to have her holy oil in the bedroom earlier
and used to touch it between my fingers on somedays. Seeing her in person was a profound experience.It was Christmas time and in the chapel, the crib was full of angels and nuns kept coming and adding more angels to it while I was Praying. The second time I went with our families there, I picked up a rosary that is special to me till today. May God bless all the angelic souls who pray for us from inside the convent to heal the planet with light and love. Have a merciful day! Buona giornata!Image Courtesy: Kelly Ishmael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message