Daily message

Goodmorning! Today God and the angels want to send blessings to strangers, I guess. When I was a young kid, I had skin allergies. My maternal grandfather was into charismatic prayers, and once my parents went for prayers and prayed for me. I was asked to say this psalm 27, which is one psalm I knew all my life.I was discussing my message with my mother yesterday, and I was asking her about my parent's home garden. She said the banana tree is fruitful, just coming up with yield, and the rose plants are thriving well and the yellow hibiscus is doing good. She was worried about the red hibiscus, which is only coming up with leaves and no blooms. As a child, my mother used to get me Moongdal flour instead of soaps for skin allergies, and used to grind the greenleaves of hibiscus as shampoo and conditioner for me. The message for the younger generation today, it is difficult and may not be interesting to have conversations with parents, believe me, they have their age old wisdom and they have done good deeds for you.
A message for parents of teenagers,if you want to have conversations with your children, I read once, even if the children shut their room door on your faces, that's a clear sign they want to have a talk with you. So parents, please reach out to your children without complaints!
I think, even Jesus must have been frustrated with His family once.
As the Bible says," Jesus replies, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” He points to the disciples and says, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."Mathew 12:48
Image Courtesy: Authent8c stock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message