Daily message

Goodmorning! Dear readers, I woke up this morning with prayer intentions in my mind. Some days with Thanksgiving prayers and somedays with petitions to God. I am inspired today to pray for women's emotional and physical health issues. The prayer goes as follows, " Dear God and the angels, please help me to release everything from my past, and dear God and the angels , please help me to release everything that bothers me in the present". As we pray with faith, our prayer vibrations will reach the Lord. Faith is something beautiful that we all need to have in our lives. It's always good to keep a water bowl with rock salt in your homes, with the prayer intention to remove all the negativity that affects you from others. There are many dreams and inspirations I have to help the humanity and I request all my readers to please pray for me and my intentions. We all need to put God in the first place. And today and many days, I have felt inspired by the profile picture of my sister who is a doctor at Velammal hospital and Medical College, Madurai and it goes like this, " Colossians 3:23-24
English Standard Version
23 (A)Whatever you do, work heartily, (B)as for the Lord and not for men, 24 knowing that from the Lord (C)you will receive the inheritance as your reward. (D)You are serving the Lord Christ.
Buona giornata!Image Courtesy: Family First

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message