Daily Message

Goodmorning!
From the Bhagavad Gita by Geoffrey Parrinder....
16. With many a mouth and eye, belly and arm, wherér I look I see thy endless form, with no beginning, middle, end of Thee, O cosmic Lord, of universal form.
Thy crown and mace and disc I faintly see bewildered by the mass of brilliancy that shines on every side and like the sun in glory flames as fire immeasurably.
Thou art Imperishable, the highest theme of wisdom, cosmic resting-place supreme, Thou changeless Guardian of Eternal Law, the everlasting Spirit, Thee I deem.
The colossal form of Vishnu bearing his arms and emblems.
From the book titled,"" Spiritual Awakening in Gandhi and other Indian Saints by R.D. Ranade and foreword by Arun Gandhi, "" The Essence of Gandhi""...."" I lay claim to nothing exclusively divine in me. I do not claim prophetship. I count no sacrifice too great for the sake of seeing God face to face. The whole of my activity whether it may be called social, political, humanitarian or ethical is directed to that end."" - Gandhi
Young India 11-9-24
""I have not been able to see any difference between the Sermon on the Mount and the Bhagavad Gita. Today, supposing I was deprived of the Gita and forgot all its contents but had a copy of the Sermon, I should derive the same joy from it as I do from the Gita"" - Gandhi Young India Dec 22, 1927
FEw ways to protect MOther Earth from the calender,
Read labels on building products, cleaners and cosmetics,looking for formaldehyde, urea formaldehyde, or phenol formaldehyde(PF). Formaldehyde is a strong volatile organic compound(VOC) and common indoor pollutant, linked to nasal, lung and brain cancer.
Avoid antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, but finish every last pill of the courses prescribed.
Are you a daily tea drinker? Switch to loose tea. Throw it in a pot and then pour steeped tea through a strainer- and you're not wasting a bag, string or tag. Buy tea in bulk to save money and external packagaing.
Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message