Daily message

Goodafternoon!
from the national broadcasting counsel, Toronto, Canada....
The Wedding of Cana
In the second Mystery of Light, John Paul II, in love for and devotion to Mary, gives credit to her as “the first among believers” for her intervention “when Christ changes water into wine and opens the hearts of the disciples to faith.”
The Navarre Commentary states that Jesus blessed marriage between a man and a woman and raised it to the dignity of a sacrament. Also, and very meaningful to our lives, “Mary acts as Jesus’ true mother”, as she is at these two pivotal moments in Jesus’ life, both at Cana and at Calvary.

i am yet to present the christmas gifts I boughtfor my daughter,nephew and niece as well as the parish priests.

from the book I bought for my nuece by enid blyton...iquote," I've got five pounds in my money-box,' said Janet.
9Ad I've got three pounds at home,'said Colin. 'Anyone got one more pound to spare?'
1O 'Oh yes-I'll borrow it from Susie,' said Jack.
11Well, don't go and tell her the password in return for the pound!' said Colin , and got a kick from Jack and an angry snort.

have a hapoy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message