Daily Message

There are days God and the angels ask us to keep the faith. " Keep the faith" is an affirmation I could always relate to. In Bible, Jesus does miracles to all people who had great faith in the Lord. As a healer, I always believe, we can only reach out to the people who have the faith in the Lord and also in the people who are the instruments of God. As my spiritual director says, when we surrender all our issues to God, gradually we will start to see the blessings. I believe that strongly. Whatever religion we belong to, we all go through struggles and challenges in life, always surrender and pray to God and the angels. There is a bible verse that says," Your faith has healed you".There is a church in Vadipatti near my place and that bible verse painted there always strengthened me. Affirmations from religious scriptures are very powerful. Today I pray for all in the world, especially my loved ones, wherever they are, to be blessed in beautiful ways. Sending prayer vibrations to our loved ones always protects them and shed angelic light on them! Have a beautiful evening!Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message