Daily Message

It's a little late in the evening here. Today being a Wednesday, and St.Joseph's day, feel inspired to pray for families all around the world. I remembered as a mother and voracious reader myself, I purchased few good children's books for my daughter even before she was born. Also I remember when she was a toddler, that I bought a family tree chart and put it up in her room. Sometimes, we mothers are funny and weird, as my daughter calls me.
Also today I feel the angel message is that we listen to stories from our grandparents too and write up the family tree chart. It gives a sense of belonging. And ancestral wisdom is something we should treasure. We never know who from our family tree God will bring us into our lives to guide us in our lives. They say when our knees hit the ground and we raise our prayers to Heaven, God is sure to hear us. I feel even when we sit on the floor and meditate for a few minutes before the presence of God, God will hear our prayers. Let us all continue to send our prayer vibrations to God through our guardian angel, for our loved ones. Also let us add an additional prayer for all good families around the world. Have an evening full of God's warmth and love!Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message