Daily Message

Today its one of the early morning sunrise. For me, if I hear the music of the churchbell, and see the lights at the back of the church, I feel blessed. If we are persistent in our prayers,God will grant us peace. All we need is patience sometimes. As I prayed this morning, to God and the angels, I meditated upon how God always keeps his promises of love.
Prayer for health and healing
Dear God, I know that You created me in the perfect image and likeness of Yourself. I ask that You, Holy Spirit, and the archangel Raphael help me know and experience this health in my physical body. I am willing to release all thoughts and behaviors that create the illusion of illness and pain. I know that you are omnipresent, so therefore, You exist in every cell in my body.Please help me feel Your love in my physical body so that I can know that You cradle me in Your arms right now.Amen.
Prayer by Doreen Virtue.
Have a beautiful day! Buona giornata
https://stocksnap.io/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message