Daily Message

Its evening and its little cold over here. Today also God blessed the land with good wind and rain. God works through Nature in mysterious ways. Every blade of grass is filled with nature angels, if we believe. Hence, it's good as always to preserve our Universe and its Nature. The other day I was inspired to pray to Archangel Haniel, whose name means, " The grace of God". We can pray to Archangel Haniel for intuitive support. Today I pray to God and the angels,for my daughter, looking at the sky above for her wellbeing. For those who believe, God does wonders. I also feel inspired to quote from the book I am reading, that His Holiness Dalai Lama even recommends against talking while eating, because in order to get the full benefit of either activity, you must focus on it completely. It's a good message for today's younger generations.Have a blessed day!Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message