Daily Message

I am a person who is passionate about Nature , and when all else fails, I turn to Nature. Today it's the feast of St. Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of Nature and Ecology. He must have been a great soul if he could relate to Nature in his own innumerable ways. In my wishlist of favorite places to travel, visiting Assisi is there. Even from the photos of good sacred places, we can derive peace. We can develop our essential senses if we learn to live with Nature or rather in Nature. Whenever I travel in cars, I find it hard to look outside through the car window glasses. I always prefer to see the Nature directly through my eyes. How many of us use our eyes to see the light in Nature? Today it is Archangel Chamuel, meaning ," He who sees God". It is good to pray to Archangel Chamuel for finding lost items, to assist in achieving your life purpose, for goodrelationship etc. Prayers said in faith does wonders. Everyday we live on earth is a miracle. So always cleanse yourselves, and pray God and call upon His angels to assist you whereever you need help.Today God and the angels want all of us to pray for the Earth in which we live. Please post your comments here or send your email to annievanitha444@gmail.com. Have a beautiful evening!Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message