Daily Message

For the last two days, there are some painful challenges I am facing and feel the hurt in my heart. Tonight I request all my readers to pray for me. God hears the prayers of the multitude when there are challenges. I went to Mother Mary of Vadipatti church today to pray with my parents. On the way itself, I could find answers to some of my questions. And felt really blessed when I was there. God always leads the faithful. There might be a time gap where we face struggles and issues, but I have faith God blesses us all the more for that. Please join hands wih me today to pray for me and my intentions. God and the angels tell me that I need more prayers to clear the blockages in my heart and receive the blessings God sends my way. Thank you.Have a peaceful night! Buonasera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message