Daily message

Its evening and I feel there are angel blessings today for all of us who are willing to receive.Somedays we all feel the love of our family more than other days. These days I am lighting a candle and praying for my daughter. As parents, we feel guided to do certain things for our children and wherever they are they will receive those blessings. My nephew once drew a picture of St.Joseph as working in His carpenter workshop with all the proper tools needed for carpentry. The very fact he wanted to show the picture he drew to me made me feel special. Sometimes the children inspire us to go beyond and further. How many of us realise the blessings these children bring to us in various forms. Its always good to encourage the children to talk to their guardian angels. Even to take little decisions on their own, we can ask them to discuss with their guardian angels.Have a good evening! Buona sera!
https://stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message