Daily Message

Sometimes when I go out, the collective consciousness of the people whose messages I pick up makes me feel anxious. Sometimes we all have issues, that makes us anxious even when we go to the doctor's office. Apart from our loved ones, it is always good to communicate less with others and only the essential to people at work. As an afterthought, I do have a citrine bracelet which I picked up at a buddhist monastery which I visited long time ago. Always be intuitive when you pick up a souvenir from a place you visit, that bracelet worn many times by me had given me good vibrations of that divine place. I have always liked the sanctity of sacred places and the peace the divine silence there brings. Today the angel message is to work for the environment around us, and pray to Archangel Ariel who is also the protector of Nature as well as light. It is always good to put things into practice or in other words walk the talk. Those of us who can, can take up a Nature project in our neighbourhood and help others also to enjoy the nature. More than confined spaces, going out in Nature helps a lot and so its upto us preserve the Mother nature. Through natural medicines, we can heal better. How many of us have the healing circumstances for that? What is really therapeutic? A good loving touch , a loving thought, a loving word, a lovable person around us, a lovable family: Let us discern. Please post your comments here or send your comments to annievanitha444@gmail.com Have a beautiful evening! Buona sera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message