Daily message

Hello to all my readers!
From the book by Doreen....
"A manufacturer is a person or a company who can help you form your idea into a physical product. For example, if you want to design clothing, you can partner with a clothing patteen maker and a seamstress.
when my publisher, Hay House, aporoached me about creating a line of angel-inspired jewelry, we worked with a jewelry designer named Meg Hill and the manufacturer 1928 Jewelry. They met with me and sketched out my ideas for a crystal heart pendant with wings. I toyred the jewelry factory to selwct colours and materials, and they manufactured the resulting necklaces.
A little research online will help you to identify manufacturers of existing products are open to manufacturing otger products. Simply contact them in a polire and professional way, and requwst a meeting.
have a goid day!
Photo credit: stocksnap.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message