Daily message

Hello to all my readers!
from a book on ayurveda and aromatherapy
Bryan: While living in Hawaii we often flew between tge islands in small commuter planes.On one occasion, after a late start and quick breakfast, I foubs myself on a wildly pitching plane in a sudden tropical storm with a very queasy stomach. One frightened person in the back of the plane lost it. the overpowerimg smell of her stomach contents soon had everyone in the plane pretty close to losing theirs. I fortunstely had my kit with me and put a few drops of anise seed oil directly on my tongue, noticed imnediate relief, and made it to touchdown without incident. Anotger hapoy ending with essential oils.
Anise is very soothing to the nervous stomach, healing to the entire digestive system, and has a detoxifyimg effect on the liver. Anise is often used as an additive to oriental and middke eastern foids, and is used as a flavoring and an additive to mant liquors served in the same region. anise seed is part of the mixture which is served at the end of an Indian meal to calm digestion.in addition to internal use, it can be massaged onti the abdomen to ease flatulence. Also an excellent exowctorant, it can relieve excessive mucous and coughimh when administered in a cough syrup. it has aphrodisiac qualities and can be used for frogidity. it is used
both internally and externally to relieve cramping.
have a goodevening!
Pope Francis @Pontifex
· 3h
I remind you that next Friday, 27 October, I have proclaimed a day of fasting, prayer and penance, and that evening at 18.00 in Saint Peter’s Square we will spend an hour in prayer to implore peace in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily message